Home > Granada
WHAT TO VISIT IN GRANADA
- The Cathedral. One of the most important works from the Spanish Renaissance, it dates from the XVI century and it was built by the Catholic Monarchs’ request. It has several chapels and an impressive retable. Its main façade stands out and follows the purest Baroque style. In the surroundings we can find building form the Muslim times such as the Baños or the famous Madraza.
- The Alhambra. You must visit the Alhambra if you come to Granada. It is a fortress from the Muslim times located in one of the highest hills. It has Citadel (Alcazaba) and several Palaces. You should also visit the Generalife and the Albaicín quarter, from where you will have an amazing view of the Alhambra. The ensemble was declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Sierra Nevada. Perfect for the ski lovers, it is located in a privileged space to enjoy the snow and the nature.
- Costa Tropical. You will find from isolated beaches to the most touristic ones. Take a chance to practice surf, diving or windsurf, among many other sports.
- Do not miss the opportunity to go to beautiful places such as the García Lorca Parc, the San Jerónimo Monastery or the wonderful region of Alpujarra.